2010年5月19日 星期三

Hello! I Am Alichi

Hello everyone, My name is Alichi, coming from National Taitung Senior High School.It is very beautiful and I like there very much.This time, I came to Kaohsiung. There is heavy traffic and a little messy here.The weather is very good,but ut is a little hot. People are very passionate and friendly to me.



Here I am at KSVS. Wow. This is so big. Everyone works hard at class. Their mid-tern is coming. I think there are many hard-working students in the library. The students seem to study. Let's go to see it. HA HA.I find a group of students studying hard.

Their desks are filled with many textbooks and stationaries. Although senior high school's workload is heavy. Pressure is heavy,too. But students still study hard.







Mmm...One of them already fell asleep! Hey,guys! Don't sleep! Wake up! If you don't wake up right now or your grades be very bad. It is very important in this period. You can't be lazy!



After I encouraged them. They became absorbed in their work again,continuing their studies. Several hours later,today's study time was over. They were tired,too.Let's take a picture with them. Remember: "No pains,No gains" See you next time. Good-Bye!






















沒有留言:

張貼留言