2010年6月1日 星期二

A "MODEL" competition in KSVS at Class Din

It was a sunny and exciting day. There would be an amazing model show in KSVS English conversation class. I was so happy to have the chance to join the show. At first‚the first team's subject was Japanese figure in the video games. Look at his strong muscle with his hand grasping two swords. I was deeply attracted and was sure that he was the most handsome man around the world!

Next‚the second team started‚and their show was very eccentric. The model's pose was exaggerative;moreover‚ his decorations are so classical that it surprised me and confused me as well. After watching these performances‚I couldn't wait to see the next group. I was extremely excited!

Soon‚the third show began;the team was the focus of attention in our class‚especially when the model who had sexy appeal and magic started her show. Taking her glass down ‚dressed in sexy costumes‚she danced charmingly with music. And she caught every boy's attention. When she walked to the center of the catwalk‚such a simple action completely captured every boy. With graceful movement and music disappearing‚she slowly walked back and then she finished her mission today.

This was the best model competition I had ever seen. After that‚it was time for the judges. Though a series of discussions‚they finally decided to present the first place to. Surely‚they were all very happy and satisfied with the outcome.

That day I was the best shows all of the world. I was very happy and content. I hope I could see it again next time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言