2010年6月9日 星期三

This is Ruby ! A special trip in Litchi garden

Hello , everyone . Are you curious what I did during last weekend ? Let me tell you . I had gone to a Litchi garden ! At first I heard this news , I felt curious about what Litchi is ? So , I asked the fifth team about this question and I got the answer . Litchi is a fruit that has a deep red surface and crystal clear pulp . They said Litchi is very delicious and sweet . After getting the information , I can't wait to see how Litchi looks !

After waiting for some days , finally , it was last Saturday , when I reached the Litchi garden . This is the first experience for me to go to the countryside . Air here was so fresh that I wanted to breathe over and over . The scenery was peaceful and picturesque . I thought this place must be a great way for relaxing soul . Okay , it was time to get into the garden !

Because I could not wait any more , I ran to the nearest Litchi tree at full speed .



Wow ! There were many strings of Litchi . Each of them seemed juicy and full of fruit flesh .

Ha~ha . I got one ! Oh , this string was a big one !

Look~Look~I got the first Litchi of my life .


Accompanied with the owners and the teammates , I had a great time . I thought the farmer must cultivate these plants hard . After all . “No pain , no gain” ! I still feel excited after the trip ; it is a touching and pleasant trip for me. I wish I could come back to the garden again . Thanks a lot ! My dear teammates !

沒有留言:

張貼留言