2010年6月14日 星期一

Ruby's Diary

Hey!I am Ruby from Taipei First Girl's High School!

I was so glad that I could take part in this English Song Contest with Class Ding in KSVS .


I saw them praticing together during the English class , and I also enjoy the beautiful melody played by Mr.Huang with the trumpet ; he was so charming and appealing , but I was scared with Lady Mumu I was surprised that she could walk so sexy .


2010,June,9th,was the dayfor the English Song Contest and the Class Ding was the first class to sing on the stage.


The bowknots on the uniforms aer so lovely and I also had one , too!I love it so much.


Oh!Class Ding was already on the stage. I should pay my full attention so that I could enjoy their performance .





" You raise me up ~


so I can stand on mountions ~


You raise me up ~


To walk on stormy seas ~


I`m strong when I`m on you shoulders ~


You raise me up ~


To moer than I can be~"





Wow!It`s perfect,I got indulged in their song a lot .


During the contest, all class`performances were interesting and I also laughted loudly,because that`s so funny .

Finally , when the judges announced the result of the contest , Class Ding did`t get the prize but they didn`t` fell depressed at all .


They have tried their best , so , it was a pretty good expererce that would be a great memory for them .


I hoped one day I could have such a chance to join fun activities in KSVS .

沒有留言:

張貼留言